Location Fresno, CA
Kroeker, Inc. started in the mid 1970’s and currently operates as one of the Central California’s largest Demolition facilities today. The company operates in the Western United States (Californian, Nevada, Arizona) with divisions that include saw cutting, roll-off boxes, concrete crushing, trucking, recycling and operates under a Master Service Agreement (MSA) with PG&E.
Our attention to safety is paramount with an Experience Modification Ration of 0.62 in 2019. The successful candidate will report directly to the owner and be responsible for promoting, and establishing a safe work environment. The position will require approximately 35% travel to project sites with occasional layover for safety training and safety inspections.
The Safety Director is responsible for the development, implementation, coordination and administration of the Company’s Safety programs, which include time loss prevention, safety training, all related investigations and assuring compliance with applicable State, Federal, Company, and Customer safety regulations, policies and procedures.
This position is critical to Kroeker and will require someone that can reinforce a strong safety culture, and drive Kroeker safety vision.
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Conduct safety training in MSHA, OSHA, EPA, DOT regulations, and company policies/procedures
- Provide safety training for other entities such as PG&E
- Maintain training documents through ISN and Avetta
- Conduct incident investigations
- Conduct monthly safety meetings
- Perform site audits
- Conduct environmental monitoring for asbestos, lead, dust, silica, and noise
- Maintain and evaluate written safety programs
- Ensure DOT drivers are in compliance
- Write site specific health & safety programs
- Monitor workers compensation and ensure employees receive proper medical treatment
- Ability to work all hours including weekends/nights when necessary
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill & Ability
- Knowledgeable in MSHA, OSHA, DOT, EPA regulations required
- OSHA 30 hour trained
- First aid/CPR certified
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.