The Central Valley Chapter of ASSP actively acknowledges the contributions of its members. The President’s award is an honor acknowledging the dedication and engagement of a member to our Chapter. Each year one member is identified by the current Chapter President.
To be eligible nominees must
- Be a Professional Member or Member in good standing of their Chapter and the Society.
- Not have received this award within the past five (5) years.
- Be engaged in full-time employment in the profession of protecting people, property and the environment.
Nominees are not eligible if they are currently serving as a member of the Board of Directors or the Chapter Awards Committee, or have been elected an ASSP fellow.
- The nominee’s most recent (1) year of activity will be considered as a minimum.
- Demonstrated outstanding contributions to the, Chapter or Section, activities, including committee or task force chair, officer, services to members, lecturer at seminars, etc.
- Leadership in establishment, maintenance, and improvement of technical or Chapter programs in the organization nominee serves or elsewhere.
- Other personal achievements related to safety and health.
Chapter President’s Award Recipients
2022 – Monica Gomez
2019 – Brad Perry
2018 – Marianne Cinfel